Okay, we stole the line. But it is a true statement!
Some of you think you've joined the Free Grace Alliance or that your dues are current, and thus you think you are a current member. Here are a few tests to see if this is true:
- If you have joined the Free Grace Alliance and your dues are current, you recently received access to the "Members Only" page, which allows access to a "live" membership directory. What a helpful tool if we really want to connect - encourage - equip!
- If you joined the Free Grace Alliance and your dues are current, you recently received a paper addressing a critique of free grace in general and the Free Grace Alliance in particular given by a prominent reformed theologian. The paper corrected many of the misconceptions this theologian had about free grace.
- If you joined the Free Grace Alliance and your dues are current, you recently received an invitation to provide literature on your ministry for us to include in the folders given to those who attend the FGA conference October 13-15.
If you didn't get these, then chances are:
- Your dues are not current (you can quickly take care of that by clicking the link http://freegracealliance.com/join.htm), or
- Our e-mail address for you is incorrect (send corrections or questions to email@example.com).
Either way, if you are in agreement with the Free Grace Covenant, we want you.
There are a lot of reasons to be part of the Free Grace Alliance. These are just three! By the way, we have done a great deal behind the scenes to improve keeping up with dues and notifying you when they are due (or overdue). And we'll continue to provide valuable resources to our members.
Membership doeshave its privileges.
Still not sure if you're dues are current? E-mail Julie (firstname.lastname@example.org). She'll check and let you know. We DO want you!